LOVELY SEQUOYAH Estate Sale
Fri/Sat. May 11 & 12, 9am-2pm
# 5 LaRue…PARKING is in the back lot of the First United Methodist Church, 3316 Kingston Pike, 37919. There is a paved pathway from the lot into the gated community. This gate will be opened about 8:15am. Access by vehicle inside the community will be for large order PU only.
NOTE: Traffic will likely be heavier than usual in this area due to UT graduations…please allow time for delays.
We (Barb is off to the tropics so Kristin is flying solo on this one) are pleased to assist this family in the liquidation of the contents of this fine home. The pics tell most of the story, but…
- HUGE collection of Blue Willow and Bristol Blue china – vintage & new
- Several fine prints and reproduction art pieces
- Onyx & gemstone globe in floor stand
- Several gorgeous chests in fine condition
- Five-piece reinforced wicker set
- Mahogany Drop leaf Dining table
- walnut Victorian tea cart
- FANTASTIC antique kitchen cabinet with punched tin panels
- PAIR of antique bow front china cabinets
- Lovely pair of antique twin rope beds
- Antique blanket chest
- Eastlake side-locking chest
- Eastlake petite roll-front desk
- Antique Butler’s desk
- and MUCH MORE!!!
Please follow the instructions of the parking attendant.
We do not give pricing information out prior to the sale.
If you have never attended one of our sales, please see the Buyers page for important details.
We want the folks who attend a Cherokee Estate Event to have fun. To that end, we strive to present a safe, orderly, and attractive venue with merchandise that is clearly marked and appropriately priced.